Monday, August 15, 2011

open studio's

I'm opening my studio to the public as part of Arts Connect Inc. "Creative Spaces - open studios program over 30 artists have been selected to partake and is running for the month of August targeting the weekend's of 20th & 21st and 27th & 28th. The Creative Spaces program is focused on our creative working space giving visitors an insight to our working environment and seeing I have shared alot of this already on my blog, I thought I'd share a few snap shots of some works that I will have for sale...








For details to visit my studio and the other artists involved is all mapped out on Arts Connect Inc's website

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful pieces Kim! I'm sure you will sell alot! Would love to visit your studio......sigh......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it's a raging success Kim. I'm sure all those gorgeous little totems will go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cynthia, how nice is it tho to be able ts share our spaces virtually...
    ...and thanks Jo, I hope you are enjoying your little totem as much as I am enjoying your painting :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I really appreciate them!